Order Confirmation Terms
The Slow Farming Company Limited
Registered Company Number: 10876541
Registered Office Address: The Red Barn, Clanville Manor Farm, Castle Cary, Somerset, England, BA7 7PJ
If you bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind
Your legal right to change your mind. For some of our products bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind about your purchase and receive a refund of what you paid for it, including the delivery costs. This is subject to some conditions, as set out below.
Your legal rights. 14 days to change your mind for online sales only. You pay costs of return.
When you can't change your mind. You can't change your mind about an order for:
- perishable items, such as meat, eggs and dairy products; and
- products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them.
The deadline for changing your mind. If you change your mind about a product you must let us know no later than 14 days after the day we deliver it. If the product is for regular delivery (for example, a subscription), you can only change your mind after the first delivery (and not subsequent deliveries). If your purchase is split into several deliveries over different days, the period runs from the day after the last delivery.
How to let us know. To let us know you want to change your mind:
- contact us at: email@example.com; or
- fill in a print-out of the Model Cancellation Form (available on our website) and post it to us at: The Slow Farming Company, The Red Barn, Clanville Manor Farm, Castle Cary, Somerset, England, BA7 7PJ.
You have to return the product at your own cost. You have to return your product (and any free gifts provided with it) to us within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind. Returns are at your own cost. You can:
- send the product back to us, using an established delivery service. If you do this you should keep a receipt or other evidence from the delivery service that proves you have sent it and when you sent it. If you don’t do this and we don’t receive the goods at all or within a reasonable time we won't refund you the price.
- by prior-arrangement only, bring the product to The Slow Farming Company, The Red Barn, Clanville Manor Farm, Castle Cary, Somerset, England, BA7 7PJ. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange this. You will need your email receipt.
We only refund standard delivery costs. We don't refund any extra you have paid for express delivery or delivery at a particular time.
We reduce your refund if you have used or damaged a product. If you handle the product in a way which would not be acceptable in-store, we reduce your refund, to compensate us for its reduced value. For example, we reduce your refund if the product's condition is not "as new", price tags have been removed, the packaging is damaged or accessories are missing. In some cases, because of the way you have treated the product, no refund may be due.
When and how we refund you. If you tell us you've changed your mind about a product that hasn't been dispatched, we refund you as soon as possible and within 14 days. If you're sending your product back to us (including where the product has been dispatched by not yet delivered), we refund you within 14 days of receiving it (or receiving evidence you've sent it to us). We refund you by the method you used for payment. We don't charge a fee for the refund. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
We honour our legal duty to provide you with products that are as described on our website and that meet all requirements imposed by law.